A Greener Way To Grow
This spring feed your soil a healthy and environmentally friendly alternative to chemically enhanced fertilizers – Compost.
Carolina Compost is a 100% all-natural way to nourish your plants from the ground up. Our nutrient rich compost is a slow releasing soil amendment that will help your garden flourish.
Our compost helps to break up clay soils and allows more oxygen into the soil for plant roots and improves water drainage. In sandy soils our compost increases the ability of the soil to hold moisture and nutrients, which will improve the drought tolerance of plants. Carolina Compost also contains beneficial microorganisms, which are necessary for plant growth and health.
Carolina Compost is the first step to taking a biodynamic approach to gardening. By using what is being created naturally and recycling it into a self-promoting system without external synthetic inputs of any kind we are producing a self-sufficient means of agriculture.
Our Aeration Process:
- Controls the pile temperature, destroying pathogens, parasites and weed seeds
- Significantly increases the rate of composting
- Mitigates problems with offensive odors, flies and rodents
- Degrades vaccines, antibiotics, deworming products and pesticides
- Converts a raw waste into a humus-rich soil amendment for use in pastures
- Is ideal for pre-composting feedstocks for vermi-composting
- Produces a compost rich in aerobic microbes, ideal for compost tea